As someone who lives in the moment (at least in my personal life), setting general goals isn’t always a productive action for me. But, that doesn’t mean it isn’t a good idea.
My personal goals for
2012 2013 are to
- get back to the gym on the treadmill 3x/week
- lose about 40 pounds ~ 20kg ~ 3 stone
- get a post onto this blog at least once per week
- help Wifeygirl with her hopeful new career plans
- get a portion of my family genealogy up on the web – that’s been my main hobby for the past year
- complete the process of naturalizing as a dual Italian/American citizen
- plan a European vacation for either New Years’ 2014 or Spring 2014
- continue to do well in my job
- brew 2 or 3 batches of beer and mead
I’m sure I’ll be posting more about these as the year goes on.
- ride my bicycle from Providence to Woonsocket and back via the Blackstone Valley Bike Path
- get out of the country (certainly do-able, but not sure about timing)
- find a way to take a summer vacation
Yeah, that’ll do.